Treaty Reinsurance s1861
AmTrust Syndicate 1861 is a market leader in Treaty Reinsurance business for the Marine, Energy, Political Violence and Aviation classes. The team can also provide cover for additional classes (including Property) on a whole account / composite basis.
The team offers proportional and non-proportional Treaty capacity to clients in both the London and international markets.
AmTrust’s underwriters go to great lengths to get to understand the complex business needs of its clients, and then tailoring these demands into practical reinsurance solution(s).
AmTrust has a history of developing Treaty Reinsurance as an innovative risk transfer product, and building long-term relationships with clients and brokers.
- Reinsurance of direct insurers only
- Proportional and non-proportional contracts
- London Market companies and Lloyd’s Syndicates
- Global companies and foreign (local market) insurance companies
- All Marine lines of business; Hull, War, Liability, Energy, Cargo/Specie and Combined (composite) covers
- Aviation, General Aviation, and Aviation War
- Terrorism (Non Proportional) contracts
- $5m any one risk, layer or policy
- $10m any one programme
Lloyd's of London
The 1861 Treaty Reinsurance team can be found at Lloyd's of London, Gallery 3 - Box 340.