Cyber Insurance s1861
All businesses rely upon their IT system, which means every company is potentially at risk of a cyber attack.
Cyber crime is one of the fastest-growing risks in the 21st century and AmTrust has the underwriting expertise to insure companies against this evolving threat.
AmTrust can insure businesses across the entire range of their cyber exposure for up to $10 million per risk in aggregate and $10 million for delegated authority and binders. Our policies are aimed at two distinct sectors of the market: innovative, bespoke insurance solutions for global, multi-national entities and comprehensive turn-key solutions for retail brokers, insurers and managing general underwriters.
- Full 1st and 3rd party Cyber Coverage
- Non-physical damage Business Interruption
- Remediation Costs, including Fines and Penalties
- Network Security Liability (Virus Transmission)
- Breach of Privacy Liability, including Data Breach
- Technology Errors & Omissions
- Up to $10 million per risk in the aggregate
- $10m for delegated authority and binders
Lloyd's of London
The 1861 Cyber team can be found at Lloyd's of London, Gallery 3 – Box 385.